Transforming high level-challenges into tangible business opportunities
- Nadine Meisel applies her award winning inventor's approach to help international organisations (i.e. Lego, Volkswagen & Puma) re-frame uncertainly and high-level challenges (i.e. seen in Automotive and Engineering industries) and transform them into tangible business opportunities.
- With a track record of more than 15 years executing and 15 years facilitating, the strong Lateral & Design Thinker combines CUSTOMER needs + Business viability.
- Nadine designed her own methodology LATERAL SHORTCUTS (R) to co-create INNOVATIVE + EFFECTIVE + EASYsolutions and solve anything beyond the box.
Are you ...
... facing new challenges within your organisation or market?
... thinking about optimising your processes or resources?
... open to rethink your strategy or reinventing yourself?
... willing to redefine your core business or product portfolio?
... ready to create smart solutions or new opportunities?
... tired of workshops or consulting without tangible results?
... prepared to co-create your own success stories?
- Innovation & Strategic Design Consultant & Coach
- Inspirational Speaker & Panellist
- Innovative spark & catalyst
- Inventor on call / in residence
Education & Experience
- Nadine started her career as a Product Designer and inventor at ZKM in Karlsruhe / Germany.
- Since then she has lived and worked as a Designer & Innovator in California, Tokyo, Rotterdam and Mallorca. Now she works internationally based in Barcelona & Stuttgart / Germany.
- She has a proven record of 15 years in executing and facilitating Innovation & Strategic Design, Coaching & Invention.
- For her work, Nadine has received various awards, registered patents and has been exhibited and published in international museums, fairs, magazines, books and on TV. In addition, she is an experienced, inspirational speaker and has also been lecturing and conducting workshops, as well as master classes in executive and master level programs in Innovation Strategies, Design Thinking for Business Innovation Service and Product Design since 2005.
- Inspirational Conversations
- Outdoor Sports
- Art & Design
- Dancing through Life
References, Clients... & Testimonials
Among others Nadine inspired and drove "Volkswagen beyond cars" 10 years ahead of its time, co-created 8 new future business strategies, products & services for SEAT in 2 days, accelerated PUMA's entire design thinking and development process from 6 months to 6 weeks, and helped rescue m114 from bancruptcy to boom with non-obvious ressources in just one week.
Please take a look at her Clients:
Please take a look at her Testimonials: